Team 17 and Mouldy Toof Studios shared in a press release today a brand new trailer for The Escapists 2, the sequel to their hit prison-escape game the Escapists. The Escapists recently celebrated over four-million downloads.
The new trailer showcases U.S.S Anomaly, the new home for interstellar inmates. U.S.S Anomaly, designed to solve the problem of Earth’s overcrowding prisons, is the ultimate test of your escaping abilities.
Check out the trailer below:
The Escapists 2 will hit the shelves for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in 2017. A Nintendo Switch version will become available shortly after the initial release.
The Escapists 2 will feature:
- A dedicated tutorial for new players to learn the basics of prison life
- 10 unique themed prisons to escape from including the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even a trip to the final frontier!
- Play each prison solo or multiplayer with both local and online co-op and versus modes for up to four players*
- Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer experience. Carefully plan and execute an intricate escape from your initial incarceration with your fellow inmates either online or locally, or simply hop into an existing game already in progress to help pull off the final touches of the escape!
- A brand-new combat system to make every prison brawl even more bruising
- Create your con with over 300 customisations to create your perfect prisoner
- New ways to escape
- New items to craft
Look for the Escapists 2 on August 22, 2017. What do you think about the sequel? Let us know below!